Nurturing Families Network – New Milford VNA & Hospice
The Nurturing Families Network is a program that provides education on child development, including screens; networking information, community guidance, and foundational assistance to new parents in the New Milford area. We offer home visiting services to first-time parents, as well as phone support to families experiencing the demands of becoming a parent. Free of charge.
The program also offers parenting groups where parents can share experiences and network to make a difference in the lives of their children. All programs are free of charge and open to the community in a confidential, nurturing setting.
To learn more about the Nurturing Families Network, please call 860 354-5962.
Nurturing Families Network Staff:
- Andrea Wilson, M.P.A. FACHE, Program Manager
- Ann T. Cook, LSW, MSW Clinical Supervisor
- Gabriela Mendoza, BSW, Home Visitor
- Maria Rodriguez, Home Visitor
- Rebecca Yarrish, BS, ASL, Home Visitor